SCENIC CHAIRLIFT RIDES
We are now offering scenic chairlift rides on weekends and holidays. Ride our Glade Triple up to the summit to take in great views of the surrounding areas including the Berkshires and Hudson Valley.
Rates and Hours
Saturday and Sunday:
Charilift rides begin at 10am. Chairlift stops running promptly at 4pm, so we recommend heading up no later than 3pm to give yourself enough time to take in the views before heading back down.
*For group bookings please fill out our Group Booking Request Form.
The chairlift will stop running at 4pm. In order to provide the most enjoyable experience we suggest loading the lift no later than 3pm. This will allow enough time to ride the lift up, enjoy the wonderful views from the top, and ride back down before the lift stops running.
Upon arrival please visit our customer service desk located in the Catamount Lodge. They'll check to make sure your waiver is signed and give you a wristband before directing you to the lift.
- Children under 8 years old must ride with an adult over 18.
- No dogs or other animals are allowed on the lift.
- No infants in carriers allowed - all children must be able to sit independently on the chairlift.
- All participants must be able to load and unload the chair unassisted.
- All particpants must follow lift attendants' instructions at all times.
- Catamount reserves the right to deny entry to the chairlift to anyone we deem unable to safely ride the lift.
Go With a Group
The Catamount Aerial Adventure Park is the perfect summer activity for schools, scout troops, churches, wedding parties, family gatherings and more! Groups of 20 or more receive a special discounted rate. Gather up your friends and family for an exciting day of fun! Ready to go? Click the link below to complete the group request form and a member of our Group Sales Staff will get back to you with all of the information.