INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 AND Catamount Mountain Resort
Catamount Mountain Resort Covid-19 Prevention Statement
COVID-19 and the risk of viral contamination have fundamentally changed the recreation industry and we have been planning accordingly. As we start looking beyond the immediate crisis, it’s clear people are yearning for human connection and a return to the activities they love. We believe that we can satisfy that need for connection and recreation while maintaining a healthy distance from each other. In order to achieve that balance, it’s important to have a clear set of principles, guided by core values. These include:
- Our commitment to our team members safety
- Provide an experience that brings people together in healthy ways
- Commit to doing the right thing
Summer Season Update:
Updates for our 2021 season, please support us and our businesses by following these points to Stop The Spread:
Mask Requirements as of May 29th:
- Vaccinated guests will not need to wear a mask during activities or while you're at our base.
- It's recommended unvaccinated guests continue to wear a mask.
Please continue to:
- Get tested if you have symptoms
- Wash your hands
We're a mask friendly business, if you feel more comfortable wearing one, please do!