SUMMIT CLUB LOCKERS
Catamount Mountain Resort has invested in a high-end locker room and ski valet service.
- Located in the lower level of the Berkshire Lodge and serviced by a dedicated entrance adjacent to the parking lot, the Catamount Summit Club features 100 season-long lockers with dedicated boot dryers (to accommodate up to four pair of boots) in each locker, along with hooks and shelves for your soft goods like boots, jackets and helmets.
- Summit club members will also have access to a slope-side ski valet service with skis, snowboards and poles retrieved on demand after leaving the locker room and heading to the slopes. Equipped with benches for putting on boots and a unisex restroom, the Catamount Summit Club is a dedicated private space for members and their immediate family.
- Each locker rental includes ski valet service for up to 4 family members – one pair of skis or a snowboard per family member.
Located both inside and outside of the Taconic Lodge, our standard lockers are located in public space and offer basic gear and equipment storage in standard metal stand-up lockers. Simply bring your own lock and store all your equipment in one spot.
Make Catamount your homebase this winter season with your own personal cabana. Cabanas can be rented for the 23/24 Winter Season. Our Seasonal Cabanas provide you and your family/friends the perfect hangout spot when off the trails and a great storage area for all your gear. Located at the bottom of the Glade Triple, our 15 Seasonal Cabanas have ski in/ski out access with a common patio area outfitted with picnic tables and a firepit.
Each cabana is 8ftx10ft and includes:
- A door with locking capabilities (must provide own padlock)
- One window for natural light
- Wooden table and 2 benches
- Small portable propane heater
Guests are allowed to bring in additional items to outfit their cabanas, such as additional furniture, storage racks etc. Please note that Catamount is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items that are brought into the cabanas. Once you make your reservation, our customer service staff will reach out to you with a cabana assignment. If you would like to request a specific cabana, please contact our customer service office at 413-528-1262 or