GREAT SUMMER SHOWS
We are excited to announce our Summer Concert Series for Catamount and Berkshire East Mountain Resorts! These acoustic, open-air concerts will be a highlight of the summer season. Come have some fun in the sun, bring your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy the Berkshires for an amazing evening with these talented and fun artists.
July 17, 2021 Rocking into Midsummer
Marc Roberge from O.A.R. (solo / acoustic) with Adam Gardner (solo / acoustic) from Guster and Pete Kilpatrick (solo / acoustic) from Pete Kilpatrick Band
Buy Your Tickets for the July 17th Concert
With limited numbers and pent up demand we expect these shows to fill up quickly. Book now to reserve your spot.
July 17th Artist Bios and Schedule
Marc Roberge: Best known as the lead vocalist of O.A.R. (Of A Revolution), Marc Roberge has transformed himself from the frontman of an indie college band to a Billboard chart-topper over the course of a long and diverse career. With 13 albums, a string of Madison Square Garden sellouts, USO trips to Iraq and Kuwait, millions of albums sold, and shows around the world, Roberge and O.A.R. continue to cover new ground creatively.
Adam Gardner: is an American guitarist and vocalist of the band Guster. Adam and his wife Lauren started Reverb, an eco-friendly companion to summer rock tours. Gardner was interviewed about Reverb for the July 2006 issue of The Green Room. Known for their earworm hooks, soaring choruses, deft guitar noodling, and early on, their distinctive hand-drumming, the band broke big in 1999 with the release of their third studio effort, Lost and Gone Forever, which included the breezy hit single "Fa Fa".
Pete Kilpatrick: Pete Kilpatrick is an independent singer-songwriter, who has released eight records solo and with the Pete Kilpatrick Band. Kilpatrick's work is a blend of folk and pop rock music, and he has been named Maine's Best Act and Best Vocalist four times in the Portland Best Music Awards.
Schedule: Music comes as the daytime activities wind down. Pete will warm up concert goers, and everyone else. After an intermission to clear the resort and allow for the set up of the concert venue.
1:00pm: Pete Kilpatrick
2:00PM: Adam Gardner
4:00pm: Marc Roberge
Get Ready for an Afternoon of Fun!
* Please bring Lawn Chairs and/or blankets!
* No outside alcohol, but we will have food and drinks available to purchase
* This is a rain or shine event!
For questions leading up to the event, please contact our customer service staff at: email@example.com
The following is a list of items and whether they are typically allowed into the venue or not. All items that are allowed in are subject to a thorough search from our security team.
What Can I Bring?
* Lawn Chairs
* Small Coolers or Snacks, No Outside Alcohol
* Refillable Water Bottles - Arrive with them completely empty. There are fill stations inside
* Cameras - Only non-professional without a detachable lens
* Umbrellas - They must be closed and put away during the performance. We recommend quality rain gear
* Strollers - These are subject to search by security and we do not have stroller storage areas
* Small clutch purse - with a maximum size of 5.5" x 8" or a
* Clear tote - with a maximum size of 12" Wide x 12" High x 6" Deep.
* Large Bags or Purses
* Food & Drink - Except for one factory-sealed bottle of water, 20 oz. or less, per person
* iPads and other Tablets
* Video Cameras
* Selfie Sticks
We look forward to seeing you!
Berkshire East Concert Series
Interested in seeing the same artists, but at Berkshire East Mountain Resort?